Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I am not sure what to do with Google Maps. It seems that Sprint Nav. will do the same things. How would you use it?
    to get directions to somewhere quickly since its in universal search. I work in retail and people come in asking for directions all the time. It works really well.
    I use it to give other people specific directions for how to get from point A to point B. It's perfect, because I can give the actual street, instead of "make a right on Chancy then turn left on the second street, etc."
    Quote Originally Posted by sciteach View Post
    I am not sure what to do with Google Maps. It seems that Sprint Nav. will do the same things. How would you use it?
    I wish the WebOS version supported transit directions and the ability to email directions to someone else.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I use it mainly for traffic conditions. Easy to see green-yellow-red stretches.
    better accuracy when walking
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    I recently used it in Montreal to find metro stops. Sprint Nav couldn't help me there. It was very accurate walking around in an urban area with high-rises. Also very good for not only finding nearby restaurants but reading reviews about them as well...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I find that google maps is more accurate here in New Orleans.
    650700p755pPre
    me and a few friends decide to go on a shotgun fishing trip which was a complete FAIL!

but ne way google maps helped me to find a perfect spot to fish without even searching, just used the map since i find it to be very accurate..it is great when u dont have a specific address...