1.    #1  
    I'm hoping we can catalog in one place, the good ideas for improving the different apps which Palm is likely going to want to control.

• Put a map icon somewhere on the event detail screen and don't make me go to the menu.
    • Work with Sprint to integrate the location information with Nav. This is true with many of the apps and Nav
    • Prompt for event location to go into contacts
    • Go across for months, like you do for days and weeks
    • Allow photos to be attached to events

That's it for now, please add more. I want to send this to Palm at some point. Palm has done a good job of integration as have its partners. This is a differentiator and there is more that could be done.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Categories or tagging for calendar items, so they can be color-coded by type of event rather than just what calendar they came from. I'm syncing with Outlook, it's my only calendar, and I have categories assigned. Would be great to have that organization carried over onto the Pre.

Colors should also apply on the monthly view as well as weekly and daily. There could be a lot more information in these views.

Anything that links to a map should give a choice of Sprint Nav or Google Maps.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post

Anything that links to a map should give a choice of Sprint Nav or Google Maps.
    Exactly