Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I have a few issues with the calendar app. First off, when I am in month view none of the colors for my calendars show. I know this has al ready been discussed but I wanted to reiterate it.
    My second issue is that when I am in month view and I select a specific calender (or category as it was in the palmos), it still shows the gray lines in the days that have events not in that particular category. How can I fix this?

If it makes any difference, all of my calendars (categories) are google calendars.
    when I am in Month view NONE of my events show. When I select a particular day all the info is there. Sugestions?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    In month view, do you have the ALL category selected?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    This calendar is painfully slow to use you!
  5. faz
    nope works soo good here not slow @all
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faz View Post
    nope works soo good here not slow @all
    How about when switching between views? Does it feel as fast as palmOs?
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    Hi,
    I have a few issues with the calendar app. First off, when I am in month view none of the colors for my calendars show. I know this has al ready been discussed but I wanted to reiterate it.
    My second issue is that when I am in month view and I select a specific calender (or category as it was in the palmos), it still shows the gray lines in the days that have events not in that particular category. How can I fix this?

If it makes any difference, all of my calendars (categories) are google calendars.
    Your second issue is a feature. Here is the use case: you have two calendars, one for work, the other for personal life. If you are viewing only your work calendar, it is still nice to know that your personal calendar has time scheduled. That's why you see the gray lines for other calendars even though you're just viewing a particular one.

Have you looked through any of the user manual, help, or FAQs?

It's interesting that you refer to your different calendars as categories. This is not PalmOS, and in my opinion, it will be difficult to use WebOS properly if you try to understand everything in terms of its PalmOS analog. This is really a new paradigm for information management.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Same issue here. Have to use the Mobile Google Calendars site because I can't deal with how slow it is.
    the calendar app is slow. it needs to be redone.
    I also have nothing showing up on my month calendar. I have tried all calendars view and several individual views but month view displays nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by vicini View Post
    I also have nothing showing up on my month calendar. I have tried all calendars view and several individual views but month view displays nothing.
    Did you try to apply the 'Show all day events in month view' patch?