Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Awesome app! I used it on my Instinct too. It nice to listen to while I'm on the motorcycle or in my car.
    I used this app a lot on my iPhone and was so happy to see that the Pre had it. I use it so much. Great music app.
    Pandora is the best app for me, until NFL season starts
    Pandora is also my new favorite thing to do. I love it!
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    I told my wife about pandora and she fell in love with it, she only uses PC. I decided to shell out the $36 for yearly subscription, no more "are you still listening" pop ups. I believe in supporting developers if I use a product. I use subscription on PRE when working, she uses it on PC on weekend, well worth $3 a month
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Nicely written review. I used to access the website sporadically from work before I bought the pre and now I use this app everyday on my drive to and from work. Works fine in the background while I continue to check email/sms and pauses when I make calls or if the GPS app is giving directions and starts playing right away when done. I connect the phone to the aux port and I'm set to go.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Great review. Love Pandora too...
    Pandora works pretty good, slow to load in the 1x areas I travel in, if only I had EVDO
    In my region I always have 3G so the connection really helps. Nice thing on the device the are you still listening thing isn't really an issue since I'm usually switching songs or at my destination before the screen pops up.

Doesn't seem to bad on battery when it's in the background either.
    Anyword if this app will ever work in Canada?
    Quote Originally Posted by REVNU View Post
    Awesome app! I used it on my Instinct too. It nice to listen to while I'm on the motorcycle or in my car.
    I've been using Pandora on my Instinct for quite some time as well. Very glad to hear it is on the Pre.

On a side note, I just read this on Pandora's website, and find it humorous that AT&T makes you pay seperately for it:

If I'm already subscribed to Pandora, do I have to pay for Pandora on my AT&T mobile phone?

As an existing Pandora subscriber, you will be charged $8.99/month by AT&T as part of your mobile phone bill instead of paying an annual subscription to Pandora. Any unused portion of the subscription you have already paid to Pandora will be refunded.

Please note that a subscription to Pandora on Sprint includes a full subscription to Pandora on the Web, which permits advertising-free listening at Pandora.com.
    I was wondering up until 5 minutes ago why Pandora had seemed different to me on my computer. Never realized it changed when I signed in with my Instinct:
    How much does Pandora for a Sprint mobile phone cost?

Pandora on the Go is free, but requires a Sprint Power Vision data plan. Please note that a subscription to Pandora will remove all advertising for your account, no matter how or where you're listening.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    If you like Pandora, you will love Pandora's Jar. Google it baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianPre View Post
    Anyword if this app will ever work in Canada?
    From Pandora's website:
    Can I listen to Pandora outside of the United States?

Unfortunately, no: we can only stream Pandora to listeners within the United States.

Delivery of Pandora is based on proper licensing from the content rights holders-- we have always believed strongly in honoring the guidelines as determined by the artists, labels and publishers. In the U.S. there is a federal statute called the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) that provides this license for all the music you hear on Pandora. At this time, there is no equivalent license outside the U.S.

If you visit the Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music homepage and you see that your access has been restricted, you may enter your email address to be notified if and when Pandora becomes available legally in your country.

In all honesty, we don't have the resources to pursue licensing arrangements in many countries in the immediate term, but we do have the ultimate goal of being able to offer our service globally. We greatly appreciate your understanding and support.
    So I'd guess it might happen when they get enough interest from our Northern friends up there.
    @Speedwagon

I've been using Pandora on my Instinct for quite some time as well
    Which Instinct do you have? My Son just got one, and he is bummed (pissed actually) that it does NOT have Pandora on it??
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    @Speedwagon

Which Instinct do you have? My Son just got one, and he is bummed (pissed actually) that it does NOT have Pandora on it??
    It doesn't come with it by default, you have to download it. If you go to Pandora's site, it should give direction for how to get it to the phone. I think you can do a search on Sprint's site via the phone to get it too, but it's been awhile for me.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    @Speedwagon

You have to log in to your Sprint Account for the Instinct. Then have it sent to the phone from the App Catalog, or you can go to the Pandora website to download as Speedwagon mentioned.
    We're all a bunch of "slimy ******* users."
    Quote Originally Posted by REVNU View Post
    You have to log in to your Sprint Account for the Instinct. Then have it sent to the phone from the App Catalog, or you can go to the Pandora website to download as Speedwagon mentioned.
    Nope... thats really nuts.. it works on the Instinct M800 but not the newer s30

I wonder WHY an older model CAN and a newer one CANNOT

Boooo Hisss!
    Quote Originally Posted by faculak99 View Post
    If you like Pandora, you will love Pandora's Jar. Google it baby!
    pandorajam is awesome it tags the music with album art and automagically adds it to itunes .

technology is just awesome.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I like pandora a lot the only issue I've been having is when I want to use it most I seem to be in low signal areas

Otherwise when I'm home, especially outside and want to listen to some different music instead of my collection for once on the wifi it's absolutely fantastic.
    Pandora is the ONLY reason i kept this so-called "smartphone".
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast