1.    #1  
    Figured I'd copy my review over. Feel free to add to it.

The different options at the bottom are:

Box Office Movies

Theaters (which find the theaters closest to you)

Upcoming Movies

On DVD (Show New Releases, Upcoming DVD releases and browse)

Search

It has a great interface, you can't buy tickets with this app, but movies that support fandango it lists a photo number for fandango. You can actually change the movie ratings from flixster, rotton tomatoes or none. A nice option. Plus you can view trailers for the movies. In the preferences you can select High Quaility or Faster Loading.

Rating 4 out of 5

I'd give it a 5 if you could buy tickets online with it. But other than that it's fantastic! I use it all the time.
    Last edited by xberserker; 06/26/2009 at 09:29 AM.
    I go to the movies like once a week and this application is just so quick and easy. Also when showing people trailers I just flick it open click the trailer and throw them my phone.

It's really nice to be able to check out 2 theaters really quickly for different times also since sometimes they play at 2 hour intervals.
    This was one of my favorite apps on the iPhone, primarily because it linked with Facebook which allowed me to rate/favorite movies. I hope this feature comes to the Pre as I rely on it to remember movies I want to see.
    love this app...even back on the iphone dayz...i'm glad Pre has it.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    this is on of my favorite apps