Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    My PDF viewer has never worked. I can not open a PDF from any web site, or e-mail attachment. Is there a way to re-install this one application? If so, how? Thanks! - Steve
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sblankdds View Post
    My PDF viewer has never worked. I can not open a PDF from any web site, or e-mail attachment. Is there a way to re-install this one application? If so, how? Thanks! - Steve
    could you post the link to the last website PDF that didnt open for you so other users can see if they experience the same problem thanks.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Ditto - with 1.2, the PDF viewer was crashing my Pre (hard hang... had to pull the battery to reset). I ended up uninstalling the PDF viewer.

I'm wondering if Palm is planning to offer an update to that viewer? A good working PDF viewer is a must in a business-oriented platform.

FYI, I was viewing the KHYI (San Marcos TX airport) ILS approach chart - that PDF (as well as any other PDF I pulled from AOPA) seemed to bork the box immediately.

Doug
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I always have problems with viewing company .PDF's. They are hit and miss, mostly throwing an error with the PDF viewer.
    Just viewed one on an email attachment without any problems.
    If the PDF file is created using older version of Adobe, that might not be able to open on the device. I suggest you to check the version of Adobe PDF. some times the PDF file you are trying to open might be corrupted. Please download it once again and try to open.
    Last edited by madalakk; 10/22/2009 at 11:28 AM.