Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Palm Pre Owners Now Have Access to Wallet-Friendly Deals on a Growing Selection of Certified Palm OS Apps

SAN MATEO, CA--(Marketwire - June 24, 2009) - MobiHand, Inc., a leading provider of mobile content and application stores, and MotionApps, a leading developer of software for smartphones, today announced the grand opening of the MobiHand Classic App Store. It is the first and only store dedicated to offering a large selection of Palm OS apps that will run on the new Palm Pre using the MotionApps Classic Palm OS emulator.

...Grand Opening Special on MotionApps Classic Palm OS emulator:

To celebrate the Classic App Store's grand opening, MobiHand is offering a 20% storewide discount on all apps, from now until July 4, 2009. Just enter coupon code, "CLASSIC" during checkout.

MobiHand and MotionApps Announce the Grand Opening of the First Classic App Store
    In case anyone is wondering...

MobiHand has a rapidly growing catalog of Palm OS apps that have been proven to work perfectly in Classic, with new apps being tested and added daily.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Seems to be there would be a slew of doctors interested in that.
    How about they give a 20% discount on Classic itself, maybe that'd help.
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    I'd rather see new programs for the Web O/S then have to rely on one program to run another program..... -_-;;
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitalis View Post
    I'd rather see new programs for the Web O/S then have to rely on one program to run another program..... -_-;;
    Thats exactly wat i was thinkin
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitalis View Post
    All in good time, my pretty, all in good time.

In the meantime, I'm sure there are loads of users who are happy to have a migration port of sorts or simply an additional playground. The familiar and useful old melding with a device of the future with additional benefits and intriguing upgrade surprises.
    Does this app store contain free apps? If so, count me in!
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Does this app store contain free apps? If so, count me in!
    Lordie mama! Can't a person click a provided link? Hmmpf. Here ya go, direct link to the store, a whole section of free apps.

Smartphone Software and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store

Lazy, young people, durnblameit, want everything handed to them on a silver platter.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    very cool
    SCK Manager
    Though my goal is to be completely off of PalmOS ASAP, this is nice to know.
    My only complaint is they really need to lower those prices!
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!