Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Just installed Pimp My Sounds, and on PreThinking.com, they show a picture that allows you to change the SMS notification, the Email Notification, etc. On mine, I can't change anything save for the default alert and the default notification.

What's up with that? Ain't no pimpin' going on here! They told me I'd get a GFE, but gaffled my *** by sending me a crack ho.

(PreThinking.com image)

(What I see)
    The answers you seek are just a search away....http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...highlight=pimp

Read the thread and you will be in the know.
    Ive installed it and works great, I even got an e-mail sent to me to redownload it again because there was an issue with not being able to delete the application once you install it. Great support over there at pimpmypre.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    The answers you seek are just a search away....http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...highlight=pimp

Read the thread and you will be in the know.
    Not sure if you actually read my post. But, thanks?
    Quote Originally Posted by hizduser1 View Post
    Ive installed it and works great, I even got an e-mail sent to me to redownload it again because there was an issue with not being able to delete the application once you install it. Great support over there at pimpmypre.
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hizduser1 View Post
    Weird. I'll have to shoot them an email. I deleted the app, reinstalled it, and I still see the second pic, not the 1st one (the one I SHOULD be seeing).
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    Not sure if you actually read my post. But, thanks?
    I totally swear I did.....really, everything is explained in the thread.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I totally swear I did.....really, everything is explained in the thread.
    I stand corrected. It's the PreThinking.com pic, combined with dog44's pic in that thread that had me confused. Where are people getting the pics of the app with the email, sms, and non-contact ringtones settings? Nevermind- I'm guessing that the latest update took those off considering they weren't working.

Whew! Felt like I was losing it for a minute there!

So for anyone new installing the app, other pics you may have seen of the app will not apply for the new version (as of 6/24/09).
    The first screenshot (PreThinking) was the very first version of the app showing the capabilities it will have IN THE FUTURE. The app we have is virtually the same, but PimpMyPre just took out the empty cells that we couldn't edit.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Our version of a notification app is located at http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...26#post1709226

Plenty of support for it around these forums.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    thanks kaerey
    I can't help but laugh every time I read...."Pimp My Sounds" has a busted pimp cane.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I can't help but laugh every time I read...."Pimp My Sounds" has a busted pimp cane.
    Now that, is comedy.