1.    #1  
    Has anyone used the Sprint Navigation app outside of the US (on the Pre or otherwise)??? I'm headed to St. Maarten in a couple of days and wonder if it will work there.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Very Unlikely, It gets all the maps from the internet so you would be roaming with Data. Wuuld hate to see that bill!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by AZwldcats View Post
    Very Unlikely, It gets all the maps from the internet so you would be roaming with Data. Wuuld hate to see that bill!
    I understand there may be additional charges, but will it work??? It's nice to know it will work as a backup in case I need it.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    I went to San Francisco. Is that close enough?
  5.    #5  
    I meant St. Maarten the Island...in the Caribbean! I know it works in the Virgin Islands and other US territories, wasn't sure about non US territories though.
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    St. Maarten does have an EVDO rev.A network, I am not sure the roaming agreement from Sprint will let you go on EVDO or not. But I kind of doubt Sprint Nav will have any map coverage down there.

Anyway, remember to hold on to something when you are on Maho beach :-p
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cl191 View Post
    St. Maarten does have an EVDO rev.A network, I am not sure the roaming agreement from Sprint will let you go on EVDO or not. But I kind of doubt Sprint Nav will have any map coverage down there.

Anyway, remember to hold on to something when you are on Maho beach :-p
    I take it you've been there! *scared to ask* Why do I need to hold on to something there?
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Nope...but as an aviation buff, it's on my list of places that I want to go (hopefully sometime this summer)

Watch this video and you will know what I am talking about:

The beginning of the video is slightly distracting though :P