1.    #1  
    Is there a way to open a browser link in a new browser Card? i.e. right click open in new tab / window
    Thanks,
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Yes, but it's a tricky key combination: Orange + Sym + tap the link.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Wow. I thought rrob13 was being sarcastic until I tried that out for myself. What an unusual key combination.
    It's truly surprising how they made certain decision in WebOS. There are so many unintuitive and dumb ideas...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob13 View Post
    Yes, but it's a tricky key combination: Orange + Sym + tap the link.
    Thanks RROB better dumb and unintuitive then not there at all .. is there a place where you recommend finding other useful unknown features such as this?
    Thanks Again,
    Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlueWind View Post
    It's truly surprising how they made certain decision in WebOS. There are so many unintuitive and dumb ideas...
    yeah like the copy and paste. i still can't figure out how to paste without using the menu. the menu says the keystroke is a screentap + V
    not sure if this was from the update or not but you can launch a new page by pressing the orange button + Space and then tap the link. Better than reaching for the symbol button.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spiralsmurf View Post
    yeah like the copy and paste. i still can't figure out how to paste without using the menu. the menu says the keystroke is a screentap + V
    You can paste without the menu by holding a finger in the gesture area and then pressing V. This works for copy (C) and cut (X), too.

Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    not sure if this was from the update or not but you can launch a new page by pressing the orange button + Space and then tap the link. Better than reaching for the symbol button.
    I like this better than Sym, too. I still wish they'd make gesture + tap link work to open links in new cards, too. It's even easier and doesn't require the keyboard to be open.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I think;

Holding left gesture + tap link should copy the link location
    Holding Center Button + tap link should do a "save as" download
    Holding right gesture + tap link should open in new card

The way i look at it we have LOTS of buttons to use, there is no need to have to press two!

1. Left Gesture
    2. Right Gesture
    3. Center Button (which we all agree is useless right now)
    4. Orange Button
    5. Sym Button

Thats 5!!

I would like to use the buttons outside the keyboard first so i do not have to open it just to do something if i already had it closed.

Also, regarding links, i think there are only a few options we need

1. Open Link
    2. Open Link New Card
    3. Copy Link Location
    4. Save As
    5. Also, maybe a better way to treat highlighting menus that are links too. Like the "Forums" link on the main page of precentral.net