1.    #1  
    I've been trying Spaz to see if I like it any better than Tweed. However, by about 11:00am I was at 50% battery life. I turned it off and went back to Tweed...the Pre only burned though 7% in the last 3 hours since. Anyone else experiencing the same using Spaz?
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    I've been trying Spaz to see if I like it any better than Tweed. However, by about 11:00am I was at 50% battery life. I turned it off and went back to Tweed...the Pre only burned though 7% in the last 3 hours since. Anyone else experiencing the same using Spaz?
    Since I don't have a device I can't comment too much, but you should check to see what you refresh rates are set to in the prefs. In addition, make sure you have the latest version, as 0.4.8 should help with a number of performance issues that could be wearing out that poor ARM processor.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by funka7ron View Post
    Since I don't have a device I can't comment too much, but you should check to see what you refresh rates are set to in the prefs. In addition, make sure you have the latest version, as 0.4.8 should help with a number of performance issues that could be wearing out that poor ARM processor.
    OK thanks. I'll change it. It was set to 15mins for tweets and search but I didn't think that would hammer the battery life that much. I set it to 1 hour and will give it another try. I assume that at '1hr' or 'Never', that I can force update whenever I want.

Also, is there any way to increase the font size?
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    OK thanks. I'll change it. It was set to 15mins for tweets and search but I didn't think that would hammer the battery life that much. I set it to 1 hour and will give it another try. I assume that at '1hr' or 'Never', that I can force update whenever I want.

Also, is there any way to increase the font size?
    Not yet, but it wouldn't be hard to do. Would you mind bringing it up on the support site? Welcome - Spaz Support
  5. sez
    I've got the same exact problem. I keep trying Spaz every time a new version comes out, but I find that my battery is really drained after only about half a day.
    If you're having problems, please file them with details about refresh rate, etc on http://spaz.tenderapp.com/. FWIW I haven't received many complaints about battery use in general.