340 Global Posts
    Pocket Mirror
    Match.com
    Pandora
    LikeMe
    Connect 4
    Classic
    LinkedIn
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Does anyone know what was updated in Pandora and Classic
    This is weird. When I launched Updates, it said that my Pre was up to date. But then I went to the App Catalog, and there they were. Maybe Updates doesn't poll the app catalog directly?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psm9 View Post

Connect 4
    Does your connect 4 work after updating? I tried mine shortly after updating, and it gets stuck on the connecting screen with the blue box
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Updates has never told me about App updates, only the WebOS.

Classic is now 1.1.05 (Nothing at Motionapps website about what is different)

No clue about Pandora
    for pandora... sound output seems better...
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Updates has never told me about App updates, only the WebOS.
    Interesting. Sometimes if I want to update more than one or two apps, I'll just go to updates and let it update and install.
    I hope pandora fixed so you can edit what stations quickmix plays from app instead of having to do it on your PC

My Update app has told me about the two of todays apps that I have that need updating.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I just ran update and it offered me app updates for connect4/linkedin/pandora
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    I just ran update and it offered me app updates for connect4/linkedin/pandora

I stand corrected. It just offered me the Pandora update.

Maybe fixed in 1.03 update?
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    I tried searching to find what the Pandora update notes are for 0.9.11 but I couldn't find anything To me, Pandora streams kinda poorly. It must be using a pretty hefty KB stream.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    This is weird. When I launched Updates, it said that my Pre was up to date. But then I went to the App Catalog, and there they were.
    same here, updates told me i was up to date but i'm downloading updates from the app catalog right now.
    I stand corrected. It just offered me the Pandora update.

Maybe fixed in 1.03 update?
    I think it just takes a few minutes to propagate to wherever Updates pulls from. I was able to update applications in 1.0.2 from Updates. It's nice to know you don't have to check the app catalog all the time for updates.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    First try in updates found pandora for me.
    I notice no difference at all in new pandora....really only use classic for epocrates so I don't notice a difference there either
    Quote Originally Posted by notabun View Post
    I tried searching to find what the Pandora update notes are for 0.9.11 but I couldn't find anything To me, Pandora streams kinda poorly. It must be using a pretty hefty KB stream.
    Haven't had that experience. For me, Pandora streams perfectly and the sound quality is outstanding (to me, but I'm no audiophile). My Zune is actually starting to collect dust...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Pandora streams great for me. It's 32kbps over EVDO (without higher quality turned on) and 64kbps otherwise, so no it's not that heavy a stream. (Found out by contacting Pandora themselves).

It still bogs the system down quite a bit (for some reason, Pandora is the only notification that seems to take forever to pop up) so I don't know what they fixed.

Also, has anyone had an issue where when updating multiple apps (all free apps, or whatever) in the Updates program that it seems to get stuck with a full status bar on one of them? I've had that happen a few times. It seems for me that updates always work best through the App Catalog... though I had no issues with the 1.0.3 update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    Interesting. Sometimes if I want to update more than one or two apps, I'll just go to updates and let it update and install.
    I always did this too....but for some reason this time it said my phone was up to date.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    My Pandora experience has been great as well. At home I keep my Pre on a touchstone and connected to my ridiculous home theater and it sounds excellent. Sound quality only degrades when on the road and the signal becomes very weak. So long as I have at least 1 bar it sounds fine (on my phone, in my area; mileage may vary).
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Anybody have any info on what changed in PocketMirror?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast