1.    #1  
    After last weekend's Tweed update, I found some problem.

If I stay opened the Tweed, Pre's response is getting slower and slower.
    Finally I have to reset because of the "Cannot open new card blah blah.." even there is no working card.

I used the Tweed until last weekend but now I'm using the Spaz.

Do you have same experience?
    tweed memory leak!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    download Spaz
    yeah, just realized it after launching Tweed that my phone become really really slow.. had to reset.. time to uninstall..

i'm visiting pivotal tomorrow in SF, i'll have to let them know
    Is there really a confirmed memory leak in tweed, or is smore just creating misinformation? Do you guys perfer spaz over tweed?
  6.    #6  
    I prefer Tweed than Spaz because the UI and functions are better. But I found that recent version of the tweed has some memory or multi tasking problem because my Pre was getting slow and finally I should reset.

If you know the Pivotal people, please let them know it.
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I had the same problem. I narrowed it down to a certain profile I was following. Once I stop following, it has been working well
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I do prefer Spaz's functionality over Tweed, but funny enough, Spaz is the one that gives me more of this performance issue (memory leak?)
    Quote Originally Posted by barrylee View Post
    I prefer Tweed than Spaz because the UI and functions are better. But I found that recent version of the tweed has some memory or multi tasking problem because my Pre was getting slow and finally I should reset.

If you know the Pivotal people, please let them know it.
    Curious to know if you're using the multi-card features in the new Tweed. I pulled spawning new cards from Spaz because of mem leaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cl191 View Post
    I do prefer Spaz's functionality over Tweed, but funny enough, Spaz is the one that gives me more of this performance issue (memory leak?)
    What version are you running? I think we sorted most of that out in 0.4.8.
  11.    #11  
    It's 0.9.7
    Until the previous version, there was no problem. (Oh, the first version that I downloaded had some problem. It was the Pre's launching day.) After I download recent version, the bug made my pre frozen except power button.
    just downloaded the update on tweed.. made some major improvements.. we'll see if the memory leak is still there
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    The current problem with Tweed is that if you have notifications turned on, it falsely tells you have new tweets even though you don't. They're aware of it and no doubt working on a fix but man.... you'd think even the most basic testing would have caught that before it went out the door.