Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    How do you make new custom playlists in the music app? When I tap on the playlist tab, either with or without music playing, there is nothing there to begin with, and I can't figure out how to add songs to the current (empty) playlist. It is not exactly intuitive!
    I don't think you can make custom playlists from with in the music player yet.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    The fastest way is using iTunes.
    I think it works like the iPod, you make playlists on your computer, and upload them to the gadget.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    That is exactly how it works.
    Very simple.
    Does this work for other software beside itunes? I have a zune and use markerplace to organize my music and create playlists. Can I sync my pre to it? If so, how?
    I was just about to post a request for an app to create playlists. I hate itunes and my ipod for not allowing me to create playlists on the go (besides the on-the-go playlist). I would like to be able to create and add/remove songs from a playlist. There is no need to require an external device to do these things. It would have been difficult on the older ipods without a keyboard, but the touch and the Pre have a keyboard. The Pre does at least allow you to delete files.