1.    #1  
    From another thread...

So, we know photo upload/integration is missing.

Here's the scoop on photo integration. There isn't direct support for photo upload in the Palm Mojo SDK, yet.

It is definitely coming, though given the incredible demand for photo integration in Tweed (everyone wants it yesterday, or more precisely, at launch), we realize it won't be ready soon enough.

So, we are working with Palm on alternatives and options that will deliver the ability to tweet photos from Tweed.

We understand it is frustrating, but please know it is a HUGE priority for us and we are actively working on it.

We hope to have something in the coming weeks.

Christian Sepulveda - Tweed Update: v0.9.7
    Last edited by johncc; 06/22/2009 at 01:58 AM.
    Good to know, thanks
    Screw tweed, I would like flickr or even an option in the code to add your own providers... At least Universal Search allows customization. It's good Palm knows about the demand though.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    That explains why evernote makes you e-mail photos instead of just adding them. Thought that was a bit odd.

If they could add a framework for uploading photos, which also allows applications to add new sites to the photo app, that would be neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Screw tweed, I would like flickr or even an option in the code to add your own providers... At least Universal Search allows customization. It's good Palm knows about the demand though.
    Agreed; I was really surprised there's no Flickr support yet.