1.    #1  
    Has anyone received a "Sorry, Not Enough Memory" error when trying to update or install new apps? There must be something else wrong - I hardly have any apps.

1.0.3 Rooted Pre
    I had something similar happen in previous version when I tried to open another card and only had one open. I think it means out of RAM type memory and not storage space. It is possible one or more things you did or doing had/has a memory leak. Restarting the pre corrected it and I have never seen the error since. It is worth a try if you haven't tried restarting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    I had something similar happen in previous version when I tried to open another card and only had one open. I think it means out of RAM type memory and not storage space. It is possible one or more things you did or doing had/has a memory leak. Restarting the pre corrected it and I have never seen the error since. It is worth a try if you haven't tried restarting it.
    Yep I had the same thing happen to me as well. I think it also had something to do with an app that was installed. Has not occurred since. Tweed seemed to case it.
  4.    #4  
    Tried rebooting...didn't help. Also uninstalled Tweed, but that didn't help much either. Any other ideas?
    What you're discussing is what happened to me and some others as well. I noticed it after updating to 1.0.3. It has nothing to do with the "Too many cards open" error which is just a memory heap space issue (try waiting a bit without doing anything and it will disappear on it's own). In order to fix it, you need to perform a Full Erase (if you copied anything onto the USB drive, eg music, you're going to want to back it up first). If that doesn't work, you'll need WebOS Dr (This will restore the device to a factory WebOS 1.0.2 image, so you'll have to re-root the Pre).