Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    From tweed on pic upload...interesting...

Photos

"So, we know photo upload/integration is missing.

Here's the scoop on photo integration. There isn't direct support for photo upload in the Palm Mojo SDK, yet.

It is definitely coming, though given the incredible demand for photo integration in Tweed (everyone wants it yesterday, or more precisely, at launch), we realize it won't be ready soon enough.

So, we are working with Palm on alternatives and options that will deliver the ability to tweet photos from Tweed.

We understand it is frustrating, but please know it is a HUGE priority for us and we are actively working on it.

We hope to have something in the coming weeks."
    Why not just email pics to Twipic from email? I prefer that because you do not need a client to do it for you, plus it works on any phone.
    Why not just email pics to Twipic from email? I prefer that because you do not need a client to do it for you, plus it works on any phone.
    true, that's foolproof. but not nearly as elegant a solution as just selecting the photo from your photo roll and clicking "tweet".
    doing from tweed (there is an update today btw) would be great, but once i figured out i couldnt do it from my pre i got the email from twit pic and started using it right away.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.