1.    #1  
    Well sort of I do not know much about this game, i hope this is the first of many online multiplayer games for the pre!

http://www.mmorpg.com/newsRoom.cfm/read/14161/utm_campaign/MMORPG%20News%20Alert%20Email/utm_source/MMORPG/utm_medium/email
    b4 i clicked the link i thought this would be totally lame, but its actually interesting
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    "It looks like IGG was going to develop Freesky Online for the iPhone, but decided instead to switch to the Palm Pre."

Lmao
    WOW! This is great news! I've always wanted to play an MMO on my phone, it looks like the palm pre will make it happen! PALM PRE FTW!!!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Be careful with these types of games. I started playing Evony, a browser-based MMORTS which is what this game sounds like it will be and next thing I know, huge chunks of time have disappeared from my life. :P
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by erod550 View Post
    Be careful with these types of games. I started playing Evony, a browser-based MMORTS which is what this game sounds like it will be and next thing I know, huge chunks of time have disappeared from my life. :P
    I read the description and it says it only takes like 10 min a day to do what you need to do to build a empire.

"It generally takes players about 10 minutes each day to issue orders to subordinates in their Empire so that their cities, citizens and Army will begin to produce materials, build castles and even fight enemies."

That might be a good thing for a phone mmo I know what you mean though. I used to be a mmo addict.
    Do we have an ETA of when this will come out or can it be played now? I noticed it needs flash...
  8.    #8  
    I have not heard much about it since this announcement. I searched around but I only found this same story again.