Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i use epocrates, ER suite from medical wizards, and skyscape 5 minute emergency consult----got them all installed on classic today so won't have to carry treo 755p anymore. i had two install folders under classic somehow and that was causing a bluescreen so deleted the classicapps/install folder ---ran the er suite exe program and it put all the .prc files in programfiles/x86/mw so copied them to the new install floder after running the classic rom updater program.
    skyscape officially works...including the free trials for the original palm...lovin the pre now
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamnexus View Post
    skyscape officially works...including the free trials for the original palm...lovin the pre now
    Now if they could just get the ABX-Guide up and running things would be great. So far, Harriet Lane works as well as the Life Support 360 that seems to be doing well. Not bad for all the problems Classic has had after the OS update and having been out only a short time post release.
    Well, I finally figured it out for good. I installed all the files in the folder mentioned in my previous post. I re-installed the classicromupdater files and THEN put all the .PRC smart files and skyscape .PRC files into that same folder. When I started up classic, the .PRC files went into the ROM and are now part of classic and show up on the home screen. They finally work! So glad...
    Hey
    Stillen_i30 glad to know that your issue is resolved. I had some similar issue. I was using a trial version of classic and had skyscape installed. After then when I purchased full version I was not able to access them. That is when I contacted them and they asked me to transfer all files to launcher folder. It worked after that
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCJ View Post
    Now if they could just get the ABX-Guide up and running things would be great. So far, Harriet Lane works as well as the Life Support 360 that seems to be doing well. Not bad for all the problems Classic has had after the OS update and having been out only a short time post release.
    Hey, Jim
    Just thought I let you know how I fixed ABX guide problem on my pre: I've installed everything as in Skype official tutorial. Got that "panel file" problem. What worked for me is to install ABX-Guide.pdb, ABX-Guide.prc, ABX-Guidep.pdb and ABX-Guidep.prc into ClassicApps/Install folder on my pre IN ADDITION to installing them into Palm/Launcher folder.
    Hope it'll work for you as well
    Cheers
    German
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12