1.    #1  
    Can we please have a compiled list of both types and any status news/info on those that don't work on what is being done if anything to see into getting them to work. I think this info is not only extremely helpful to those who are considering buying classic but may very well help in making classic better. As it stands right now I'm not buying classic as I originally intended too because it simply is not a solid product and should be in a free public beta stage right now until it is more thoroughly tested with a much larger percentage of palmOS apps. When I visited their homepage to see almost no apps listed as officially working I was like is this a joke that they expect people to buy a product that is untested outside of basic OS emulation functionality. Anyways I don't mean to make this request a rant thread but I'm providing my reasoning behind the request that these lists be made a sticky and be regularly updated with new info as things progress. I'm simply bummed at the moment that it took the 7 days of the trial just to mess around with a few must have apps to find only one of them worked and no time left in the trial to get around to surface testing the remaining apps I frequently used let alone the ones that I infrequently used.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    As it stands right now I'm not buying classic as I originally intended too because it simply is not a solid product and should be in a free public beta stage right now until it is more thoroughly tested with a much larger percentage of palmOS apps.
    I agree. I have no need for Classic unless it adds HotSync support. I won't buy it without it.
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre