1.    #1  
    I don't know how to make clinical pharmacology on hand work in palm pre classic app... this is my first palm so i don't have a version from an old palm that i can just copy into the install folder.
    I never got anything to work in the Classic app. IMHO, it's a waste of time. MotionApps claims programs that need only 1 prc file should work without much trouble. Your mileage may vary.
    Visor->650->Pre
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Epocrates (Drug look up program and more) web site has a message that they will have a PRE application available soon. It is a good application and worked well in my Treo 755p.
    Not relevant to the question, but am I the only one who saw this post (or more accurately, the post title) and immediately thought "spam"?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    No spam on my mind.... I guess a lot of us that have the pre are from the medical field. Some of the open policy for developers that Palm started out with was what attracted us to our first Palm Pilots. There are a great number of medical apps that were developed for the previous versions of Palms in their various avatars. Now we are all waiting eagerly to use them on our Pres.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    And yes!!! I want my ePocrates ASAFP!!!! Damn, I miss it!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I'm working on reinstalling Skyscape medical/nursing apps under Classic and will report back on the process after I get it working. Right now i'm having problems with it letting me reinstall them under a new device ID.

Sue C
    I have Epocrates running in Classic, no problem. Use it every day. I was skeptical of any sort of an "emulator", since they usually seem to disappoint, but Classic seems to be the real deal. However.....

I'd rather have a native Pre app, though, because Classic feels the need to look like a real Palm, so quite a bit of screen real estate is wasted across the bottom with a faux Graffiti area, etc.

I am starting to look at apps that do CPT codes. Anyone have recommendations? For Palm, that might work in Classic (free trial needed, obviously).

Cheers
    I've been running various skyscape apps including drug reference like DrDrugs fine via classic on my Pre... there is a install guide on skyscape on just how to do this...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    i have a bunch of skyscape apps and pepid running without any problems
    I too have epocrates the full essentials working minus dictionary.

I would really like a concise medical dictionary for native.
    As with most that use Epocrates I also can not wait for its relese for the pre. I work in the EMS field and have came to rely on that program (besides medical direction) its a neat little thing i mess with when we are just doing nothing sitting around in the ambulance, or at the base. So for it comming to the pre they need to get on the ball and relese it already.
    I've been running various skyscape apps including drug reference like DrDrugs fine via classic on my Pre...