1.    #1  
    checking/bill paying app, do you think something like this will be available soon? I really wanted this... unless there is another way to do this that I don't know about? thanks so much for any help at all.
    Have you tried your bank's website? Mine works great on the Pre.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    My banks website works just fine...but i would love an application for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Andries View Post
    My banks website works just fine...but i would love an application for it
    its called the browser..
  5.    #5  
    yes I know about online banking/bill pay, but that doesn't allow you to use it like a check register like the software does, right?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    its called the browser..
    I think i stated that my browser did work for this....

and....i didn't know literal was the keyword of the day... so let me edit:

I would like an application that keeps track of all my billpays as an actual application on the phone.

My thanks is in sarcasm
    Are you talking about just your sprint account or are you looking for something more like a home finance application (like Quicken)?
    Based on my most recent experience, I'd be very careful with any sensitive data on the Pre for now.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    citibank has a mobile site, don't know what the url is though.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Are you talking about just your sprint account or are you looking for something more like a home finance application (like Quicken)?
    I personally like the Quicken idea
    I thought I read some place that Bank of America was a development partner with WebOS/Pre. Perhaps they will be making what you are looking for.

....but most banks have a mobile web page interface.