Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Sounds trivial, but I really do! I have family abroad and it's kinda cool to be able to see whether or not they were in light or shadow.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I'm sure that is a shoe in for an app fairly quickly. People LOVE to make clocks.
    City Time is something I miss from my Treo.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    It's on the Classic app. Free to try. $30 for the real deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by UberGeek View Post
    Sounds trivial, but I really do! I have family abroad and it's kinda cool to be able to see whether or not they were in light or shadow.

+1
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    World Clock? You miss that? I'll tell you what I miss - an advanced calculator! I used the calculator for measure conversions ALL THE TIME on my old 650. Come on guys, this is new technology, why on earth would you make an aspect of it worse than the predecessor? (come to think of it, its the same with the lack of a video recorder too).
    Go to timeanddate.com to create a personal World Clock (free). It'll do until somebody writes a real app.
    Quote Originally Posted by davemex View Post
    World Clock? You miss that? I'll tell you what I miss - an advanced calculator! I used the calculator for measure conversions ALL THE TIME on my old 650. Come on guys, this is new technology, why on earth would you make an aspect of it worse than the predecessor? (come to think of it, its the same with the lack of a video recorder too).
    That's on Classic too.
    Quote Originally Posted by 02589 View Post
    It's on the Classic app. Free to try. $30 for the real deal.
    I'm not going to pay $30 for something to use for which I paid $15 5 years ago.
    I'll wait for a new City Time or a similar program.
    you might be the only person i know that misses that !! If They would have made it a full blown alarm clock.. then i'd miss.. LoL

But i did use it a few times to check times in Europe