1.    #1  
    The new version v1.0.2 is out, but their release notes remain the same so there seems to be no new info. I was hoping for v1.1 since they claimed that version will be faster, with sound, and improvements with input. Also they did say v1.1 was gonna be released shortly after. So whats up with this v1.0.2?

I am currently at work so I am not able to try it out yet, not for the next 8 hours. Anyone wanna share your thoughts about the new release???
    Last edited by ha-me3; 06/13/2009 at 10:20 PM.
  2.    #2  
    well, I guess i figured it out myself. it looks like v1.0.2 now includes a self updater that is perhaps for updating your current version to say V1.1 when it comes out in a couple of days or weeks.

still, I hope they lower the price of classic. when was the last time anyone has ever paid for an emulator? seriously?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ha-me3 View Post
    well, I guess i figured it out myself. it looks like v1.0.2 now includes a self updater that is perhaps for updating your current version to say V1.1 when it comes out in a couple of days or weeks.

still, I hope they lower the price of classic. when was the last time anyone has ever paid for an emulator? seriously?
    Well, actually,lots. The Wii Virtual Console, most of those classic game bundles for PC/Mac have some kind of emulator, the Intellivision Lives! collections, etc. Yeah, mostly game stuff, but they are emulators. In fact, the Wii Virtual Console is many emulators. Each game you buy, has its own emulator that is tweaked for that specific game. There is no one emulator that then runs many games, it is one emulator per game.