1.    #1  
    Has anyone figured out how to take an email and make a todo out of the message? I don't think it's possible (that I've seen), but it'd be great I think. So, if anyone has figured it out, can you share how. And if not, Palm - please, please, please bring this feature. At least I could copy/paste the message if I needed to (take that, iPhone).
    This probably isn't quite what you were looking for, but it gets the job done for me until something better comes along:

1. Hit the Reply or Forward button.
    2. Select all and Copy the email.
    3. Paste it into a new todo.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, that will do for now, but it would be tremendously incredible for my workflow to be able to do it automatically. But, maybe it's just not meant to be - I can't think of any other phone I've had that does it. Only Outlook.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieroger View Post
    Yeah, that will do for now, but it would be tremendously incredible for my workflow to be able to do it automatically. But, maybe it's just not meant to be - I can't think of any other phone I've had that does it. Only Outlook.
    I agree. Outlook is great in this regard, you can just drag an email to the calendar or tasks. Emails converted into a calendar entry or task show up great on the Pre. I'm sure it would not be much of an ordeal to add "create calendar event" and "create task" menu options to the email application.