1.    #1  
    Bear with me I'm posting via my new pre!! I have an older model bluetooth headset motorola HS8700? I think? I can receive phone calls through the headset but I cant seem to get sprint navigation to play the navigation audio through my headset. I know pre is bluetooth 2.1 could this be the problem? Any help would be appreciated.
  2.    #2  
    No one knows?
    In the menu from the card screen if you tap on the bluetooth device it should send the audio to it. Thats what I did with my logitech stereo headphones. I had to pair them first, and then enable them before the audio started playing from pandora to the headphones.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah I made sure it was selected but still no audio. My headsets just a mon headset though not stereo. Just for phone calls but my aunts verizon phone plays her navigation directions through her headset
    I noticed that with my stereo bluetooth headset as well.
    Calls, music and audio from movies go through the headset, but things like SMS notifications play through the Pre speaker.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
  6.    #6  
    Maybe this is just a bug that needs to be fixed? Anyone know a palm rep? Hahah showson1 do you know what version bluetooth your headset was? 1.2, 2.0, 2.1??
    Does anyone know how to Download Contact info into
    Car?
    Bluetooth works fine with my car radio (aftermarker Dual). I get good MP3 playback and the GPS audio works. An incomming call will override either (as it should). If I switch to radio audio the GPS messages will not come through and no audio through Pre speaker either - unless I turn Bluetooth off ... but then I don't get the hands-free bluetooth for the phone. Maybe there is a setting somewhere I missed.