1.    #1  
    Back in the App store, hope it works this time.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    yes it is, along with evernote.

\
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I used TurboPasswords on my Treo, but I willing to give this a try, since TP isn't available yet. I wonder if it can import records from TP? Does splasID sync with a windows client?
    Quote Originally Posted by george.hall View Post
    I used TurboPasswords on my Treo, but I willing to give this a try, since TP isn't available yet. I wonder if it can import records from TP? Does splasID sync with a windows client?

no desktop sync yet.

it will inport a cvs file or vid file if you have one.
    Felipe
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Just a quick FYI based on my own experience. If you have any fields which include a comma, it may cause the VID/CSV file import to fail silently. I had one field in one software code entry that used a comma, and until I removed that one I couldn't get the thing to load my data. Removed it and it went in beautifully. Already emailed the developers, but figured I'd share if anyone came searching for it here.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxFireX View Post
    Just a quick FYI based on my own experience. If you have any fields which include a comma, it may cause the VID/CSV file import to fail silently. I had one field in one software code entry that used a comma, and until I removed that one I couldn't get the thing to load my data. Removed it and it went in beautifully. Already emailed the developers, but figured I'd share if anyone came searching for it here.
    Thanks! This might be the issue I am having. I posted a question here as to why I can't import:

Palm Pre - Page 2 - SplashData Forums

and your post above may be the answer I need.

I will thoroughly check my data tomorrow. Gotta get to bed...staying up way too late each night after getting this darn phone!
    I can't get it to import a VID or CSV file. I have dragged either into my Pre in USB mode from my PC but once I open Splash ID and try to import there is no file to be found. Any suggestions?
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by xchpstang View Post
    I can't get it to import a VID or CSV file. I have dragged either into my Pre in USB mode from my PC but once I open Splash ID and try to import there is no file to be found. Any suggestions?
    where did you put the file at?

i think i put mine in download.

it took a second for splash id to find it, but it did.
    Felipe
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I had the same problem importing my csv file. It seemed to just hang after finding the file. Eventually it timed-out and returned to the password screen. When I logged in again, it immediately returned to "hourglass" mode and eventually timed-out again. However, when I closed the app and reopened it, most of my password records were there.

Missing were all the record from a new category I created and the Notes field from all my records.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    where did you put the file at?
    I just dropped my file in the root folder and it found it right away. I'm beginning to think that files might be able to go anywhere on the phone and still show up. I'll have to experiment with that.