1.    #1  
    So I have not picked up my Pre yet (but I have been using my wife's - but she doesn't use gmail gasp)

My question is what contacts are pushed from Google to the Pre?

All or only My Contacts?

If its all I should clean up my contact list prior to setting up Google on the Pre correct?

Any help or suggestions welcomed

John
    Quote Originally Posted by johnner1999 View Post
    So I have not picked up my Pre yet (but I have been using my wife's - but she doesn't use gmail gasp)

My question is what contacts are pushed from Google to the Pre?

All or only My Contacts?

If its all I should clean up my contact list prior to setting up Google on the Pre correct?

Any help or suggestions welcomed

John
    It's all contacts that gets pushed to you. If you have a ton of suggested contacts you don't want in your phone, I suggest just deleting all of them.
    If you delete your google account from your Pre, do all the contacts from Google dissappear also?
    If you are in an area w/ no service, how does Synergy still work? Are the Google contacts saved to your phone once they are Synergized so you see them w/no service? I thought they were somehow backed up to your Palm Profile daily, but I'm not exactly understanding.
    Anyone learned the ins and outs of cleaning up the Google / Gmail contacts yet? Every email address I've ever written to or received an email from synced over to my Pre when I first turned it on. Now I want to clean it all up in Gmail and make sure all of my contacts from my Treo are in Gmail too.