1.    #1  
    Wow, just refreshed the App Catalog and both of these are in there now!
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    I don't see what the point of these 2 software is. I thought it would transfer other stuff that the pre itself can't do. I was looking forward to transfering my notes to the Pre. I hope there's an app for that.
    Just synced ical with the pre using Missing Sync. Sweet!

Beta software on the mac lasts like 45 days I think it said.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nxp3 View Post
    I don't see what the point of these 2 software is.
    Some people don't use Exchange or Google and want to sync all there stuff, so there's the Missing Sync.
    There are people that use Outlook as their PIM, but don't use Exchange, so there's Pocket Mirror.

Yes I know there's a little more to it than that, but that's it in a nutshell..
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    Some people don't use Exchange or Google and want to sync all there stuff, so there's the Missing Sync.
    There are people that use Outlook as their PIM, but don't use Exchange, so there's Pocket Mirror.

Can you explain about Pocket Mirror (for standalone Outlook 2003?). I don't see it in the app catalog for the Pre. Does the version for the Iphone work on the Pre? I don't understand. I am waiting for a way to sync the Pre with my standalone Outlook as I too don't use exchange and don't want to use Google or Yahoo. What about Notes and Tasks? Please let me know.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Using the Palm Support site:

Palm - Start here: Move your info to your webOS™ phone

I was able to transfer EVERYTHING, notes, contacts calendar entries, was real quick and simple. I was shocked how well it did it, I had to double check and sure enough they were all there, even the pictures that I have associated with my contacts.
    spaz is also up, or is that an update?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    spaz is also up, or is that an update?
    It's only an update, but it's much more usable after this update!
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    You know they need to do a better job of informing us of an app update.
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post

In the case of Pocket Mirror, they have apparantly left out tasks and notes.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Ug, I wish PocketMirror would work over USB. We don't have a WiFi network here, so I can't use it at this point.

I guess I'll be back to using Google Calendar Sync and use my Google Calendar.