1.    #1  
    Splash Id runs in classic, but how do I get my data into it since it doesn't sync. It shows that you can import from memos, but how do you get data into classic memos?
    Download the Pre version from the app store.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I finally figured out how to get classic and splash ID to work together. To put all your passwords in just cut and paste in the desktop. I have splash synced with my sony clie and my palm pre
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Download the Pre version from the app store.
    I thought I read that Splash for the Pre doesn't work unless you're using it while you have cell coverage. If that's true it's useless for many potential customers, including me.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mparent View Post
    I finally figured out how to get classic and splash ID to work together. To put all your passwords in just cut and paste in the desktop. I have splash synced with my sony clie and my palm pre
    Are you talking about copying and pasting with the Pre Splash desktop or are you talking about the palmOS Splash app working within Classic on the Pre?
    I am using SplashID and SplashMoney desktop applications and successfully syncing them to the SplashID and SplashMoney applications in Classic. This works just as it would on a Palm device.
    Had Splash ID working but now it does not and just crashes Classic. Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by mparent View Post
    Had Splash ID working but now it does not and just crashes Classic. Any ideas?
    I've had this problem after hot synching SplashID. I've had to uninstall it (I used the Destaller program to make sure it was completely uninstalled) and then reinstall SplashID.

I then make sure I set up my Hot Synch to do nothing regarding SplashID when I'm synching. I know it's not ideal,but at least I can still use my SplashID in Classic.

Of course there now is a completely acceptable SplashID for WebOS and I've got that now too. It has backup and restore capability now also.
    Has anybody got a good alternative (with a desktop) for SplashID since the don't synch WebOS to the desktop- this is the only reason I haven't gone WebOS and I'm thinking of abandoning PALM altogether if they aren't getting the attention of developers
    For palmOS, I've had good luck using eWallet with Classic. Network sync works like a charm.

For webOS, you might want to look at jVault. It has a desktop and handheld version just like eWallet. One difference, though, is that apparently the two programs don't sync. Instead, you can choose for one to overwrite the other.