1.    #1  
    I heard it should be easy to port over. Their Tasks solution is much more robust, but I imagine there may be an issue with integrating with Synergy.

Let's hope something good comes soon, but they may be focused on iPhone development.
    Seems like right now most developers seem to be concentrating on the iPhone. Hope WebOS can get this excitement
    itll switch once the pre moves more units, the Apple App store is SOOOO overloaded!
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejaret View Post
    the Apple App store is SOOOO overloaded!
    Yes -- with zippo and fart applications.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Since iPhone does not allow access to the Calendar app this does not appear to be as robust as the PalmOS version. I believe that Pre has the same restrictions (possibly even with the Contacts and Tasks apps) about access to the native app so Agendus may be slow in coming to WebOS.....
    I love Agendus, I hope it comes to webOS soon. This is one of the apps I'm waiting for before buying a Pre. The others are Splash Money & Splash Shopper.
    Here's the email I got from iambic today:

"Thank you for contacting iambic. We have no plans for WebOS at this time. We continue to watch the development of the Pre

Thank you for your patience and let us know what additional assistance you may need. Thank you for choosing Iambic."

Not exactly the news I wanted to hear
    That stinks. I like having all the icons on the calendar like Agendus has. And the Today View with list of upcoming app'ts, weather, etc. was handy, too.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejaret View Post
    itll switch once the pre moves more units, the Apple App store is SOOOO overloaded!
    What are you talking about? No.

Doesn't every app store need [Searching......] 74 "Fart" apps? Well there are actually more but i lost count there.

The other thing Apple doesn't want to admit is on June 19th their app count is going from 50K to a lot less because of the upgrade to OS3.0.