1.    #1  
    Well I contacted this company:
    http://www.runkeeper.com
    Before the pre came out.
    They responded with that they only currently make software for the iphone but were considering making the software for other platforms.
    I figure if I get enough people of the forums to request it they will look into getting the SDK and making a version for the PRE.

I need some software like this for my runs. I use Nike+ right now . But this looks like it would even be better. Want to get rid of ipod touch!!..

Anyone heard of any other software that is similar possibly coming to Pre?
  2.    #2  
    Not a single response? Does nooone run?..!! Come on!! LOL. Sorry really want to get rid of Touch and Nike+.. Pretty sure this app needs to be ported to the PRE!!.
    i would use this. i currently have a touch and a pre. i use sport tracks mostly on the pc. that plus a garmin forerunner 305
    i have a nike+ but not the ipod version its pretty cool. haven used it in a while though
    very easy way to vote for this awesome app on webos! They just rleased for android and i'm sure they'll go on to webos if they see the interest

Any plans to develop RK for the Palm Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post
    Not a single response? Does nooone run?..!! Come on!! LOL. Sorry really want to get rid of Touch and Nike+.. Pretty sure this app needs to be ported to the PRE!!.
    You runners. Your sport is so boring you have to have something to keep track of to keep it somewhat interesting :-p

(I used to run a lot before breaking my ankle, and I do miss it!!)

</mountainbiker>
    (Ok, I admit, I keep gps tracks of some of my more epic rides, and if I were more competitive, I would likely track my heartrate with it :-)
    : (){:|:&};:
    Boy, would I welcome this! So many developers try to make their apps too exhaustive and end up skimming over the surface where run logging and stats are recorded. Or they throw in a limited dietary log capability that's impractical to use. Please, someone step up and put this together and charge a reasonable license fee and many of us will put it to good use.