Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Questions about old apps that used catagories and/or replacement sites for apps.

I use the calendar function on the Centro more than any other app. I love being able to color code appointments so that I can glance at the monthly view and see what kind of appointments I have for the month/week/day. Is there any easy way to do this on the Pre with google calendar or another calendar app?

I also use the memo app and MobileDB quite a bit. Are there good mobile versions with catagories for memos or to create a MobileDB? Would the memo app & MobileDB work under the Classic app like they do on the centro?

What's a good weather site for viewing on the Pre. I use 4Cast at this time as a plug in to 2Day. Does google or another Calendar site accomplish this task?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kh4fun View Post
    I use the calendar function on the Centro more than any other app. I love being able to color code appointments so that I can glance at the monthly view and see what kind of appointments I have for the month/week/day. Is there any easy way to do this on the Pre with google calendar or another calendar app?
    Yes. Google Calendar makes it fairly easy to do this. Set up different calendars within Google Calendar for each category you want. On the Pre, look up your Google calendar under Preferences & Accounts in the calendar app. It will display each of your calendars, and you can select different colors for each one. If you create new calendar events on the Pre, you can select which Google calendar (or category, essentially) it belongs to.

Rob