Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    I d/l everything and installed onto my desktop.. but I dont see the app in the App catalog to actually use it?.... any thoughts?
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Where did you download it from? It's my understanding - and everything on the Chapura site indicates - that pocketmirror for the pre is not available yet.

I emailed them and was informed it should be available in a couple of weeks.

Did you download the pocketmirror for WinMobile, by any chance?

Joe
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    BTW, I just got back an email also stating that they will have the App up in a couple of weeks
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Has anyone used the beta?
    The app won't be available for a couple of weeks. That link was leaked before the Pre even released, I'm surprised they haven't taken it down!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Check your App catalog everyone. It's back. Still beta, so it's free for now.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Thanks bro... Im doing it as we speak, (crossing fingers) and I'll let you guys know how it turns out...
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Well everything moved over pretty well I see, I had about 900 contacts & 1500 calender items.

I edited things on both the comp and Pre and synced again, and it was very very quick, much faster than any USB sync I have ever used...

I dont see a Catag. part in the Pre, which is disappointing though...

But apparently it doesn't sync Notes yet.. so we shall see...
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Is this going to be a paid app or will it stay free?
    What does this app do that the pre doesn't already do? All of my contacts and calendar entries sync from outlook already..
    from my understanding it is a pay app... i thought about it, but i use google sync and it works fine all the way across the board except for contacts (in Outlook this is manual) and tasks... i have no need for memo's yet, but who knows I may become a notes freak shortly
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    right now its free
    ... and personally I dont like Googles interface... very old and crappy looking... I rather use this for now until Google updates their UI, or make a stand-alone program....

Or at the very least, a Sync for Contacts like they have for Calander...
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Yea personally I'd rather not store all my contacts on gmail or the palm profile. I'd rather have it sync'd to something I have installed and better control over.
    I'm trying it now.

If nothing else, I think this is great for those of us who have EAS sync issues right now.
    I see no mention of Memo support. I need to find a way to get my 400+ Treo memos over to Pre. I can't believe Palm did not have a plan for that. It's like they are abandoning memos. Frustrating.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    This works great. It took my calander and contacts and synced them perfectly to the Pre, no problems. The only thing taht sucks is that we are going to have to pay for it. I don't know if thats how it's been. Last I remember it was free and came bundled with my SHG-I500.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    well if its only like $20 or so, I think its worth it... but we will see...
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Question about this app...

I have a fresh install of MS Outlook 2007 on my laptop with NO contacts and NO calendar entries. I tried this app out and for some reason it won't send all of my Pre contacts over to outlook but only sends over new contacts that I create in Outlook.

How can I send all of my contacts from the Pre to outlook?
    Sprint Treo 650 -->Treo 700p --> Treo 755p Burgundy --> Palm Pre
    Is your default account set to Outlook on the Pre?
    Contacts->preferences and accounts->default account

mrkalel, I agree $20 is pretty good.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast