1.    #1  
    I just got a text from sprint informing me that i can download the NFL mobile app by clicking the link in the sms, but when i click it, it says that there is no application to open the program, anyone know what is going on or if im doing something wrong
    The NFL Mobile app for the Pre won't be out until August.
    The one available now takes you to a web site, which it looks like the Pre can't open.
    If it's half as good as the NASCAR app, it will be amazing.
    I would expect Sprint to promote an NFL app for the Pre heavily this fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    The one available now takes you to a web site, which it looks like the Pre can't open.
    Yeah I can imagine a comercial: a guy with a pre using the nfl app all while surfing the net and replying to a sms. It would show od both the NFL app and the power of the Pre.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I seriously cannot wait for this app. I hope they make it at least as extensive as the NASCAR app
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Dude I love your avatar..lol I grew up on that show, and how you integrated the Palm logo and pre, pure genious.
    mlb mlb mlb

what do you all think would make the nlf good? what needs to be included.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post
    Dude I love your avatar..lol I grew up on that show, and how you integrated the Palm logo and pre, pure genious.
    I did too, a classic show, but I got the pic from wsj.com on one of their blog posts about the Pre.
    It was too cool not to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    mlb mlb mlb

what do you all think would make the nlf good? what needs to be included.
    I can tell you firsthand that MLB is aware of the Pre and Web OS, they're taking a wait and see approach.
    As for the NFL, game tracker, stats, video, follow your favorite team, fantasy, player info, pics and of course streaming radio on gameday.
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    Yeah I can imagine a comercial: a guy with a pre using the nfl app all while surfing the net and replying to a sms. It would show od both the NFL app and the power of the Pre.
    I can't wait till the NFL commercial shows the pre morph into an NFL stadium while watching the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug30 View Post
    I can't wait till the NFL commercial shows the pre morph into an NFL stadium while watching the game
    Then the parking lot slides out the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    Then the parking lot slides out the bottom.
    I doubt Sprint will use an ad that featured a Rzr.
    I'd like to think that Sprint would do something cooler to promote the Pre's NFL Mobile app.
    And just think, it's NEXT month.
    I can hardly wait.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    FRONT PAGE NEWS!!!!

http://www.precentral.net/
    I doubt Sprint will use an ad that featured a Rzr.
    I'd like to think that Sprint would do something cooler to promote the Pre's NFL Mobile app.
    And just think, it's NEXT month.
    I can hardly wait.
    Heck, it's 3 weeks away, maybe less.
    That tells you how important the NFL Mobile app is to Sprint, they're getting it out 6 weeks before the regular season starts, just in time for training camp.
    Sorry to sound negative, since I know some people are excited about this. However, I really, really, really hope they don't make the NFL app part of 1.1. It's bad enough I have to have that Nascar app taking up space on my Pre. The alst thing I want is to have yet another app I have no interest in forced upon me. Palm/Sprint, if you're paying attention here, please make this one optional. (Sports fan, I am not.)
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    I just hope they make the app just as interesting a the Nascar. I don't like nor follow nascar but the app is pretty neat. Last coupla years sprint used some stupid app that basically went out into the net, which was total crap!! But ya I agree with the user above, give us the choice to get rid of it and not force users to have it natively.