Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    After playing with the iphone web version the only thing I can't seem to do is complete a task. I can in the regular mobile version but in the iphone web version there does not seem to be any way to do it. Can anyone help?
    TIA
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    After playing with the iphone web version the only thing I can't seem to do is complete a task. I can in the regular mobile version but in the iphone web version there does not seem to be any way to do it. Can anyone help?
    TIA
    It's a bit overly complicated. From the task list, you need to do the following to complete a task:

1. Click on edit in the upper right corner of the screen
    2. Click on the check mark next to the task you want to complete
    3. Press the "Complete" button that appears
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman View Post
    It's a bit overly complicated. From the task list, you need to do the following to complete a task:

1. Click on edit in the upper right corner of the screen
    2. Click on the check mark next to the task you want to complete
    3. Press the "Complete" button that appears
    Thanks for this. I kept clicking on a task, because I figure I will edit a task. I never hit edit without clicking something.

Does anyone's cache login? I seem have to re-enter my login info pretty often.
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman View Post
    not yet. Waiting for the separare app to be released.
    Just curious, how will a separate Pre app allow cloud-less access? The reason I ask is, Evernote also has a separate Pre app; however, I still must be connected to the cloud to have access. Maybe both apps should be like the Calendar/Contacts/Email apps that retain the latest info even when offline?

Just curious...

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    how will a separate Pre app allow cloud-less access?
    There are several APIs which allow data to be stored offline. That Evernote isn't storing notes offline is due to the fact that the API limits how much data can be stored. The documentation says 5MB max, tho I'm not sure how they restrict it.
    Can you tell me if the iphone RTM interface allows you to view your notes within the individual task? Is the $25 fee an annual one?

Thanks!
    Christina
    There is also a Homebrew app called Cloud Tasks which integrates quites nicely with RTM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12