1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried doing a restore from Resco Backup (or any backup utility) on CLASSIC to restore your Palm OS data? I know there's a virtual SD card on CLASSIC, so what is we run resco and restore the data on the virtual SD?

I am desperate to get my medical apps on the Pre.... this is the only hope i have i think.

THanks.
    I wanted to do that, but no success. I could load the Resco Backup program, but couldn't get previous backups to be recognized. Classic has its own way of getting pdb files onto its virtual partition, but no way for this to work. Classic doesn't give you direct access to the SD partition. I did manage to make a new backup of the few files I'd loaded in Classic, however, but I didn't try a restore from that backup.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    I wanted to do that, but no success. I could load the Resco Backup program, but couldn't get previous backups to be recognized. Classic has its own way of getting pdb files onto its virtual partition, but no way for this to work. Classic doesn't give you direct access to the SD partition. I did manage to make a new backup of the few files I'd loaded in Classic, however, but I didn't try a restore from that backup.
    so you think its just an issue where the backups are stored and putting our backups there?
    We can't put our backups in the right place because Classic gives you no way to access the virtual SD card folder. You would have to hack into the file system somehow.