1.    #1  
    I've tried twice to use the "Where" app but it just sits there spinning trying to resolve address.

Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix? GPS is enabled and google maps finds my location with no trouble.
    I'm having the same issue. And if you read the reviews in the app catalog, a lot of other people are too.
  3.    #3  
    I sent an email to the developer and was told that they were working on a fix.
    lol works fine for me idk why
    I used it today to find a place for lunch after my dr. appt in NB. It suggested Taco Mesa, it was pretty good. I had no issues.
  6.    #6  
    It's finally working for me. One of the reasons I wanted to try it was the weather feature but from what I can tell, it doesn't include radar maps.

I tried Accuweather and it looks great except for the pop out ads that are completely annoying and preventing me from using it. I'll pay for a non ad version.
    I would like to see the address of a restaurant or gas station appear in Google Maps when you click the icon. Instead you have to type the address in yourself as copy and paste doesn't work either.