1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if it was just me, but when I placed the Phone Call Recorder PRC file in the Classic Apps folder, my phone would randomly reboot itself. After the third time, I removed the PRC and had no further issues. BTW it didn't work under Classic anyway.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    the phone rec was something i remember today when i had a call with a distributor who was giving me some crap about terms he had previously agreed. i reflexively reached for the side button i had programmed to record calls and realized in horror that i no longer had this feature.. damn.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili View Post
    the phone rec was something i remember today when i had a call with a distributor who was giving me some crap about terms he had previously agreed. i reflexively reached for the side button i had programmed to record calls and realized in horror that i no longer had this feature.. damn.
    LOL same thing happened to me. I had the camera button on my Treo Pro set to open and record with Resco Recorder. I reached for the non-existent camera button and thought "CRAP".

So, I tried the Palm Store and downloaded a free trial of the program mentioned above. Doesn't work. Crashes phone. Ugggghhh...

Something will be available in the App Catalog soon I hope.