Apps when i go into recent:

GoodFood - Restaurants Near You
    Shortcovers - appears to be an ereader
    Sportin News Pro Baseball
    Infopedia Beta - Mobile Wiki lookup
    mCraig Beta - Mobile Craigslist browser - THIS ONE I THINK IS AMAZING
    SplashID Beta - Secure Password Manager
    Match.com - Dating service
    Where are the people saying we'd have to wait for 2 months for new apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by northside View Post
    Where are the people saying we'd have to wait for 2 months for new apps?
    Decent apps that are more than webpage redirects will take a couple of months. These kinds of apps are simple to build and could be thrown together in a day or two if you have a good outline and your graphics are ready.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andries View Post
    Apps when i go into recent:

GoodFood - Restaurants Near You
    Shortcovers - appears to be an ereader
    Sportin News Pro Baseball
    Infopedia Beta - Mobile Wiki lookup
    mCraig Beta - Mobile Craigslist browser - THIS ONE I THINK IS AMAZING
    SplashID Beta - Secure Password Manager
    Match.com - Dating service
    This is by far my new favorite app for one simple reason. When you pick your favorite team, it puts their schedule into your Pre Calendar. That is fricken awesome!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Decent apps that are more than webpage redirects will take a couple of months. These kinds of apps are simple to build and could be thrown together in a day or two if you have a good outline and your graphics are ready.
    Like SplashID?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    The FlightView is awesome and fun and has an 11.5 on the 1-10 scale for my granddaughter as she watches her dad's flight.
    Speaking of Flightview, is it portrait only, or am I missing some super secret trick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil1528 View Post
    This is by far my new favorite app for one simple reason. When you pick your favorite team, it puts their schedule into your Pre Calendar. That is fricken awesome!!!!
    that's pretty cool!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Hmm. I already had my schedule in the Pre calendar. I wonder if it'll explode when I try this.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts

i didnt know that. thanks, ill definitely use it now (although the wsox are doing terrible!!!)
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    I can't find splashid. Did they take it down?
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Hmm. I already had my schedule in the Pre calendar. I wonder if it'll explode when I try this.
    me too, so i wont try this this year.

btw, mlb needes to come out with their app.

btw#2, splash id, i cant find.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Awesome sign that they are throwing so many apps up 2 days after launch. Keep em coming Palm!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Yes. thanks for letting me know that.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Is there an official Palm twitter that tells us when new apps are out or did you just hear from a friend.
    Palm does twitter, I signed up after the CES.
    Twitter.com/palm
    Friggin awesome, this thing is only going to get better and better and better and better.

Nice Palm.. Nice.. I gotta say you pulled an ACE out of your sleeve, but hey next time, try not to cut it so close.
    I don't see the splash ID either.
    Can I get to the Pre app store w/o a Pre? Is there a web address that I can get to from my PC?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Besides Pandora and maybe Fandango, mostly crap apps so far.

Can't believe Palm doesn't have any casual games (and no, connect 4 doesn't count). I had high hopes that Palm got a big name or two in early on like Kindle or something. Think of a mall with anchor stores. No such type apps unless you think Pandora is that.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast