Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Give it time, folks. It's only been a few days.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by geodim View Post
    I can't find splashid. Did they take it down?
    Quote Originally Posted by ltgks1011 View Post
    I don't see the splash ID either.
    I am not seeing it either! I NEED this app since the Classic wont let me have spaces in my Hotsync ID.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Can I get to the Pre app store w/o a Pre? Is there a web address that I can get to from my PC?
    Only from the Pre as far as I know.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I am not seeing it either! I NEED this app since the Classic wont let me have spaces in my Hotsync ID.
    I'm sure it will be back.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Besides Pandora and maybe Fandango, mostly crap apps so far.

Can't believe Palm doesn't have any casual games (and no, connect 4 doesn't count). I had high hopes that Palm got a big name or two in early on like Kindle or something. Think of a mall with anchor stores. No such type apps unless you think Pandora is that.

what, not a fan of soduko?

but yeah they need more basic games.

solitaire solitaire solitaire
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I emailed SplashData about SplashID with a few suggestions, and they were shocked that I even had it yet. Palm definitely jumped the gun on posting that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I emailed SplashData about SplashID with a few suggestions, and they were shocked that I even had it yet. Palm definitely jumped the gun on posting that.
    it must have gotten posted to the app store prematurely. I saw it on there earlier today and now it is gone and I missed downloading it. Great to see it is in the works though.
    I downloaded it. Looks better than the POS version (which I love). I'll see if I can import my data into it tonight. It really looked polished.

But there were no mentions of it on their website (SplashData).

I was ready to try to use the POS/Classic version. I NEED my passwords. Already had three situations today where I couldn't remember any.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Looove mcraig

Quote Originally Posted by Andries View Post
    Apps when i go into recent:

GoodFood - Restaurants Near You
    Shortcovers - appears to be an ereader
    Sportin News Pro Baseball
    Infopedia Beta - Mobile Wiki lookup
    mCraig Beta - Mobile Craigslist browser - THIS ONE I THINK IS AMAZING
    SplashID Beta - Secure Password Manager
    Match.com - Dating service
    Yeah, I would like solitaire and some games like quake or some rpg's.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil1528 View Post
    This is by far my new favorite app for one simple reason. When you pick your favorite team, it puts their schedule into your Pre Calendar. That is fricken awesome!!!!
    Awesome, except (and maybe I did something wrong) it seems to be only in Eastern Time and no option to set it to any other time zone.

EDIT: I'm an *****. The name of the event is hardcoded to the ET (i.e. "Giants vs. Marlins 7:05 PM ET"), but the actual schedule in my calendar is at 4:05 PM PT.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12