Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadakar View Post
    Already getting developers on this thing without an SDK, THAT'S hardcore. haha
    I was all ready to start developing with the SDK the day the Pre came out. I figured if they were previewing the SDK way back at CES it would arrive with the phone. I was delusional I guess. Now I need something to play with, so I'll just build some web apps (are we calling them "cloud" apps now?) in the mean time.

Any requests?
    Great job! People making stuff for the Pre already without the SDK being released yet. However, please excuse my ignorance how do I get this on the phone? Thanks
  3.    #23  
    You play it in your phone's browser. Its a palm pre "optimized" web app. If you want it to LOOK like a native app then while viewing it in your browser go to the web menu, go to page, then click on "add to launcher". Customize the icon a bit an viola! You now have it "installed". The only downside to this method is that you must have a data connection to pull it up and if your connection is slow it could take a while to load.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    oh

my

goodness

I won't be able to work for a few days now...Thanks. haha
  5.    #25  
    Glad you like it xandrake! Tell your boss I'm sorry

Also, just updated the game to properly handle personal high scores. They work now and don't require a nasty popup. Still working on a solution to world high scores. I'm thinking it would be best to break them down by device. Firefox vs IE vs Palm Pre vs iPhone, etc... Whaddaya think? :-)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12