1.    #1  
    In cards view, hold your finger on the left or right side of the screen to pause scroll thru your open cards.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    thats cool. If you have a bunch up it will work. Thanks
    Yeah, that's neat, even though I find it faster to flick myself.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    That's cool. Although I did notice you have to hold your finger below the actual line of all of your cards, but just above the launcher to make it work.
    Quote Originally Posted by myculito View Post
    That's cool. Although I did notice you have to hold your finger below the actual line of all of your cards, but just above the launcher to make it work.
    Strange, for me it's just the opposite. I have to hold my finger on the edge of the partially visible card to make it work. Off the card, no scroll. Neat trick.
    I just noticed you can hold a card and slide your finger left and right to scroll through them smoothly. You have to start sliding left or right before it "grabs" the card to reposition it. Interesting that they developed all these ways to move between cards. Flicking them is still the most natural though.