Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Phone, Contacts, Calendar, Web, Launcher

Subject to change without notice.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    So how do I create a new launcher page? I can't figure it out & I read the whole manual.
    You can't for now.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Ack!

Thanks.
    phone - cal - camera - web - launcher
    Question for the folks with contact list on their launch bar...why?

I toyed with contacts on the launcher till I realized I'd just be popping up the keyboard to get to the people I want anyway. With universal search, you can just go to those people directly anyway without ever hitting your contacts app.

What am I missing here?
    mail, calendar, accuweather, pandora, launcher
    Quote Originally Posted by Nochmal View Post

I toyed with contacts on the launcher till I realized I'd just be popping up the keyboard to get to the people I want anyway. With universal search, you can just go to those people directly anyway without ever hitting your contacts app.

What am I missing here?
    I guess having one for the people you call all the time works. I actually don't use the launcher much since I can just type anything I'm looking for. Even the web, I just type airline tickets cell phone deals at whatever.com and hit enter and the web loads. So I have stuff on my launcher...just because I can. lol And it does help for the one-handed use situations.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    phone, messaging, web, camera
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    I guess having one for the people you call all the time works.
    But that isn't how the contacts app works is it? Is there a way to have it just bring up a favorites list when you launch the contacts app?
    Phone, Web, Mail, Calendar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nochmal View Post

What am I missing here?
    Well I use it so that I don't have to slide open the phone. Very handy while driving.
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Web
    Email
    Phone, messaging, Google Maps, and Camera for me.
    Calendar, E-mail, Web, Tweed
    Phone, Web, Messaging and Music... and launcher.

Really hope it can be removed soon. All I use now is the swipe-up gesture.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    First you need to drag a couple off of the bar. Open up the laucher, then click and hold one of the icons then drag it up into the launcher and drop it.

Then to add an icon to the bar is just the opposite.
    I have had a pre since the launch and have been convinced that the only solution to changing icons was some "work in progress" paid app that didn't really change the quicklaunch or home screen at all.

I have done so many searches it's not funny. Gone through "tweak" lists etc. Today, I randomly came across this post after scrolling three pages of a search for "quicklaunch" and "quick launch".
    Phone, Mail, Web, Dr Podder and Launcher. Can't get thru my day without my podcasts.
    phone
    messaging
    camera
    web

BEST lineup peeps

gotta have camera in there for quick photo's
    evernote
    messaging
    tweed
    web

but evernote's ticking me off today since none of the pending uploads are syncing :-/
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast