Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Is there a way to transfer memos from a 755p to the Pre? I was using the Palm Desktop for my Treo (not Outlook) and now can not seem to move my memos to the Pre. Sprint was not able to help me. I tried using their Data Transfer Assistant but no memo transfer.

I'd find it hard to believe that Palm would not have a game plan to move memos from one Palm platform to another. It's not like I'm trying to migrate from an IPhone to a Palm.
    thats sad....

it does seem like CLASSIC is the only recourse.
    My memos transfered okay. I didn't do anything special. When you sync your Treo are you syncing memos? Are you using Palm Desktop 6.2 as required?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I posted elsewhere about this same issue. It took about 45 mins for my Tasks and Memos to "show up" on my Pre after using the Data Transfer Assistant (sync'ing with my Palm Profile). Give it a little time, and see if they show up.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    UPDATE: Looks like the Sprint rep was misinformed. I was able to use the DTA software again using a new Palm Desktop profile with only my memos and that worked without a problem. Not sure why it didn't transfer first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by limoman View Post
    UPDATE: Looks like the Sprint rep was misinformed. I was able to use the DTA software again using a new Palm Desktop profile with only my memos and that worked without a problem. Not sure why it didn't transfer first time.
    So if you create a new Palm Desktop profile with only memos, how do you sync the rest of your PIMs?
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepysurf View Post
    I posted elsewhere about this same issue. It took about 45 mins for my Tasks and Memos to "show up" on my Pre after using the Data Transfer Assistant (sync'ing with my Palm Profile). Give it a little time, and see if they show up.
    When you say Palm Profile do you mean your Palm Profile on the Palm Desktop and not the OTA Palm profile?

I'm confused. Could someone post a more detailed description of how to do this?

Thanks!!