Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I have followed the instructions to a T and cannot get it up and running...frustrating
    Have you tried the online Epocrates? Use your username (case sensitive) and password to get most if not all of the functionality you had before. The link is online.epocrates.com.
    Visor->650->Pre
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    no.thanks for the advice, at this point am willing to try anything..just wanted the mobile version as the user interface is what i've been accustomed to.
    Quote Originally Posted by badcitizen View Post
    Has anyone been able to get epocrates to work through the classic app? I feel like I'm doing what the instructions are telling me to do, but can't get it to work.

The epocates FAQ has a posting about "working hard" to make it available. But weren't there videos of the classic app running epocrates? Any help would be appreciated. I'm on call tomorrow and would hate to have to lug my centro around with me too.
    Install Epocrates . This link allowed me to download setup.prc for epocrates. I placed this into the classic apps install folder (when the pre is in usb mode hooked to the computer) and voila I have a fully functioning epocrates like I had on my old TREO
    I just installed the setup.prc file in classic apps install folder and i had to try like 8 times at least but finally i could download and sync it on my palm pre plus, you just have to try several times it will work, you just need patience
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234