1.    #1  
    OK...the app store only show "$TRY" for me. What is the price of the app, or rather where do I find the price of the app?
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    OK...the app store only show "$TRY" for me. What is the price of the app, or rather where do I find the price of the app?
    What apps are available in the app store right now? Can you give those of us without a Pre a list? Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Featured Apps:

Pandora
    Fandango
    Mobile by CitySearch
    LinkedIn
    Connect 4
    Accuweather
    Tweed
    LikeMe Mobile
    Flixster
    NY Times
    AP News
    Express Stocks
    FlightView
    Spaz
    Where
    Today Show
    Sudoku
    Classic (for PalmOS software)
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mmtowns View Post
    What apps are available in the app store right now? Can you give those of us without a Pre a list? Thanks.
    Already posted... search.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    All of the Sprint/Palm people at the party said all of the Apps in the AppStore are free for a limited amount of time so download everything!
  6.    #6  
    Classic is a 7 day trial
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
    All of the Sprint/Palm people at the party said all of the Apps in the AppStore are free for a limited amount of time so download everything!
    lmao
    Yeah, I would prefer if the price was on there or if there was an option to search for free apps..
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    Yeah, I would prefer if the price was on there or if there was an option to search for free apps..
    But they're all free right now so you kinda have your wish.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    But they're all free right now so you kinda have your wish.
    Classic is a 7 day free trial. Blow that thing open and see if you need it first.
    Classic and Connect Four are demos, and show up as free since they are, technically, free. However if you want to continue to use them, you'll have to pay. There is a way to sort the apps by price, btw, at the bottom of the screen. By date, alphabetically, by rating, or by price (I assume that's what the coins mean, but since they're all free I can't be sure)
  12. cme
    Pandora is very nice!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNight View Post
    Yep, that's what I was told too. The Pre advocate who activated my Pre today said that the apps are free today!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    I love Pandora. one of the best apps ever made.
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    When I was browsing around, Accuweather had a $TRY on the download button. I checked back later, and it didn't have it. Is Accuweather a pay app? Pandora? Fandango? Mobile by CitySearch? New York Times? Those are all the ones I've downloaded now and they all just had "TRY" not "$TRY" next to it.
    Catalog...App Catalog.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Catalog...App Catalog.
    A little annoying isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    A little annoying isn't it?
    Not as annoying as iTouch.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Excuse my newbie nature on this. I have a Windows 800w and am thinking about getting a Pixi. Does the Pre have its own app called WebOS app store? In theory at least, It would make sense to have its own app...