Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    motionapps.com/classic/buy

That is, if you're lucky enough to have a Pre right now.
    It wants the serial number of your phone.........wtf......
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    I don't see a problem with that.

There is no Hotsync ID anymore. Your phone is the ID. No big deal, if you break the phone, email them to update it.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    30 bucks? Ouch. I think Palm should have thrown this in for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    Wow, I thought $30 bucks was a good price.. I was actually expecting to spend more then that. I don't think $30 is bad at all, TO me it will be well worth it !!
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    well as long as slingplayer and splashmoney are available soon I won't need classic.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Palm doesn't own Palm OS anymore. I bet MotionApps had to pay a licensing fee to Access. That's why it cost $30.

And it's an awesome piece of software...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    well as long as slingplayer and splashmoney are available soon I won't need classic.
    Ditto on Sling, it could be the greatest app ever for the Pre.
    Would've easily been the worst business decision they've made regarding this device yet.
    $30 is a bit steep for a limited app. They should charge $15 for version 1.0 for the early adopters and then charge $30 when the next release comes out (supposedly) a few weeks after.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    You wouldn't have to wait a week for the software after you replace the phone cause the Palm profile backs up all of your apps that are downloaded so there is no waiting you just sign in to your palm profile on your new phone and thats it everything comes back on your new phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kilofoxtrot View Post
    You sure about that???
    yap
    If you spelled it right the first time you wouldn't have to take the time to correct it...
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB504 View Post
    You wouldn't have to wait to for the software after you replace the phone cause the Palm profile backs up all of your apps that are downloaded so there is no waiting you just sign in to your palm profile on your new phone and thats it everything comes back on your new phone.
    Good point, have not thought about that yet.
    well thanks guys for killing time at work it was getting pretty boring I'm going home now see ya
    Quote Originally Posted by RenardRouge View Post
    If you spelled it right the first time you wouldn't have to take the time to correct it...
    Please don't bash people for not being able to spell corectly, some people like me have dyslexia stuff like that that make it hard to spell correctly sometimes. and 90% of the time i don't feel like OR have the time to spell check EVERYTHING. so plaese don't bash someone for this, it might not be b/c they are stupid or ignorant, there might be a good reason behind it.
    I know there's been a couple or more spats about members saying it's up to each to decide what's appropriate.

But Piracy is by no debate Illegal.

No discussions or expressions of personal decisions regarding legitimacy/justification is necessary.

PreCentral/TC will not Tolerate it.

Illegal activities - Do not post, link, or request warez, serials, roms. or any other copied intellectual property of others in the TreoCentral forum. We have a zero tolerance policy on such posts.
    That said;
    Making the expression that one will just wait for the hacked version isn't appropriate.
    Just call me Berd.
    Some Posts have been deleted.

Get back to discussing:
    "MotionApps Classic Now Available for Purchase: 29.99"
    Just call me Berd.
    For me, I don't see this as worth it. I don't have a need for old Palm apps that badly that I want to pay $30 for something that will become more and more obsolete as time goes on.
    i might get it to get pocketQuicken to work AS LONG AS I CAN FIND A WAY TO GET ALL MY OLD PQ INFO OVER TO THE PRE.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast