1.    #1  
    Good stuff:

saw it, loooooooked slick as *****.

but theres all that blank space at the bottom.
    heard it works REALLY well too, if this is the screen shot of the Accuweather App, which I think it is..
    i hope it's free and included.
    Think I remember reading it's a free download from the App Catalog. My only complaint is that it looks just like the version on my Touch Pro. Would rather see apps maintain the Pre skin.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Think I remember reading it's a free download from the App Catalog. My only complaint is that it looks just like the version on my Touch Pro. Would rather see apps maintain the Pre skin.
    any other free App downloads i need to be aware of?
    I think it looks SWEET! I wish there was integration with either the top or lower notificaton bar though.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    very nice looking app.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Anyone else see the option for Accuweather app? I use the online version on my WM and it is awesome. I love the radar and that you can zoom in and out and animate it. I sure hope that the app is real.
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Nice!! Does look like the htc touch weather app .....