1.    #1  
    What kinda time frame does everyone think were looking at before we get Yahoo IM and Msn IM?
    Well I know Yahoo was listed as a launch partner so hope its soon.
    Is it going to be possible to get an update that will allow yahoo and msn? Also how will you know when updates are made or will they be automatic?
    I think they are automatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by flashrocco View Post
    Is it going to be possible to get an update that will allow yahoo and msn? Also how will you know when updates are made or will they be automatic?
    Updates download in the background as long as you have good battery and signal. Then, they give you a notification to update that you have the opportunity to dismiss up to three times.
  6.    #6  
    i figured it would be in the app store since it's not coming installed but now im not sure since there has been no mention of it.
    Ok Thanks so it will be possible for MSN to be included in the combinded messaging like aol and gmail currently are? Or will msn and yahoo have to have their own app?
    The slide for the Palm EOS mentions Yahoo and Windows messenger access through IMPS.

Palm Eos on track for AT&T release second half of 2009

IMPS means that the connection will probably not be going directly to Yahoo and Windows IM servers but through a proxy.
    I'm sorry I'm not up on all the tech stuff.. So does that mean that msn will be able to be added to the integrated chat with aol and gtalk or it will need a separate app??